I guess every story has its beginning.
Just like the story of creation.
The beginning of a love story.
The start of a rainbow.
Or in my case, the beginning point of my journey as a Virtual Assistant or VA.
This journey started from an email link I received from one of my local favorite inspirational authors and speakers, Bo Sanchez, with an eye-catching subject "Just in Case You Want to Work from Home" and yes indeed, it stirred my interest.
Just like the cliche goes "and the rest is history", I say to myself I am just starting to build my story as a VA-wanna-be. There's much to learn for now but I enjoy learning and so I find this really interesting as I progress thru the "assignments". I now appreciate more the purpose of "assignments" for it push you to learn, to study, to research and in the end be a smarter person.
This is just the start.
I am giddy to the bones that the day will come that I become a Pinoy VA Millionaire.
How?
I'll share with you my stories along the way.
Until my next post.
I like your start message. I wish a good story every time I visit your blog.
ReplyDeleteregards