Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Easy Tutorial on How to Use Scribd.com

Just a few weeks ago, I had a reporting task in my graduate school class. Thanks to my VA assignment, making the Powerpoint presentation was not a problem at all. I finished the slides in a matter of minutes. You see, as a VA, it must be really important to practice doing more in less time. That is perhaps the reason why our VA guru, Jomar Hilario, required us VA-wanna-be to learn and study 10 web tools before he can recommend us to potential clients. I even applied my newly-revived-making-slidepresentations-skill during a client call. I personalized the presentation indicating my client’s business name on the first slide. With that simple thing, I managed to shine above the rest. My client felt valued and important just seeing his company name on my presentation materials.

Visual aids, in any form, most especially using slide presentations, make a huge difference.
This is something I have learned from working and studying SCRIBD.

SCRIBD is a slide-sharing site that allows you to upload, read and publish anything. The topics are varied, anything under the sun. There are film reviews, book and movie commentaries. Some publish tutorials on How to/Guides or manuals. There are also those who upload their chapter summaries, report summaries, or original manuscript. There is something for everyone in SCRIBD. Any field of interest, be it economics or management, are available in this site. You can browse countless slides at your own pace.

SCRIBD helped me learn how to embed a Powerpoint presentation in blogger. To see the proof, check my embedded easy tutorial on how to use SCRIBD below.

Easy Tutorial on How to Use Scribd.com by Isabel Del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...