Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Easy Tutorial on How to Use Blogger.com

Embarking on a new path to become a VA, there are corresponding assignments that need to be accomplished.

This is where the task of choosing 10 web tools or programs comes in. I have chosen 10 websites that I studied and actually used and created a tutorial about. A slide presentation supports all tutorials I have made. Creating a presentation alone has brought immense benefits in my life. Now, putting a picture into my thoughts or ideas has become a breeze. It tickles my imagination, brings about my creativity and challenges my decision making skills. You read it right. I need to decide what colors, font, font size and corresponding images I need to put in my slides.

There is beauty in everything we do, no matter how small it may be.

Yes, I am inclined to use technology and actually appreciate its value. However, there are a few websites I know and frequently visits. Most of the web tools I have created a tutorial about are new to me.

Blogger is one of them.

I have heard of the word blog before. I have read of successful blogger stories that were able to create income out of it. I know of people who are into blogging as a way to de-stress or express their thoughts with the whole world as their audience. Little did I know that I will also join the bandwagon on the blogger world in my goal to become a virtual assistant. Here in my first blogspot, I claim that treading this VA path can help me earn millions. Of course, I will create other channels to bring in the money as well. Sure, it may not happen overnight for I read somewhere that the sure and quick way to get rich is to get rich slowly. What is important is that I have taken action.

Blogger is hosted by Google, thus it is important that you sign up at Google first before creating your blog. The sign-up process is simple and easy to accomplish. Just apply curiosity and you will learn to navigate the site in a matter of minutes. Any topic, idea, thoughts, commentaries, review or even angst you can put into words and Blogger is a free channel that can host your imagination. You can even spice up your blogs by adding an image, video or like what I did, embed my slide presentations in my post.

Believe me, all of these things I would not have known in this lifetime, if not for the required assignments.


Easy Tutorial on How to Use Blogger.com by Isabel Del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...