Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Easy Tutorial on How to Use Dropbox.com

What comes to my mind when I hear or read the word Dropbox is a physical box located in supermarkets, drugstores or payment centers where you can drop your raffle entries. Mostly, for promotional offers, consumers are enticed to join the contest in exchange for a possible draw of your name as a lucky winner. Now, with dropbox.com no need for you to enclosed empty sachets of consumer products just to sign up. There are no pre-requisites just to join. All you need is a computer and a reliable internet connection to get you started.

To find out how to sign up, use the site and view the tutorial, scroll down to view the slides.

Easy Tutorial on How to Use DROPBOX.com by Isabel Del Rosario


Dropbox is one of my best online site discoveries so far. It is one tool every person in this digital world will need. Imagine gaining an instant backup system that lets you save all your precious images, photos, files and documents. Anything you upload on your Dropbox account is accessible anywhere, anytime and at any computer. All these capabilities Dropbox can allow you to do for free.

Last month, my laptop broke on me. It just didn’t want to start. I am not trained to repair computer hardware or software, thus there is nothing I can do to make it work. I wouldn’t really mind if it doesn’t want to turn on if not only for all the pictures saved in there. Years of memories captured in still shots died with my laptop. I could only think to myself, if only I backed them up or save them in a CD or a USB flash disk. If only I had known Dropbox then, I could have uploaded these pictures on my account.

Lesson learned the hard way. Let me just charge that to experience.

Now, I know better.

Dropbox will surely save me from “if only”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...